At Turning Point Coffee New Zealand we think it’s good to consider the privacy and protection of your details. We comply with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 when dealing with your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect personal information that relates to its Customers and Job Applicants.
The personal information could include:
• Delivery or postal address;
• Email, Phone, Fax, Social Media account handle;
• Date of birth;
• Comments, queries or correspondence you have shared with us
• Information about your preferences for goods or services
• And for Job Applicants and information that is supplied as part of your job application and any screening checks we have made after having obtained your consent first
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HELD
We collect personal information directly from you where you:
• Email us
• Complete a web form or interact with our website
• Phone us;
• Interact with us via third-party social networking sites like Facebook or Instagram
• Apply for a job with us
• Complete an application to open a Business customer account
• Enter into a consumer promotion or competition we run
• Call any of our third-party suppliers
• Opt-in for any of our marketing
We do what we can to ensure that your personal information is held securely. We’ll do what we can to ensure we keep your personal information save and protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
We store your personal information in electronic form, and we protect your personal information through computer and network security. We also store some personal information with third-party data storage providers, who also employ a range of security measures to protect your personal information.
In addition to the above, we will store your personal information in our customer relations management system (CRM). The CRM may be used to record your interaction and the supply and use of your personal information.
Our third party website supplier works tirelessly to protect your information, and to ensure the security and integrity of our platform. They have independent auditors assess the security of their data storage and systems that process financial information. However, we all know that no method of transmission over the Internet, and method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure. This means we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. You can find more information about our third parties security measures at https://www.shopify.com/security.
Please do let us know if your Turning Point Coffee Account has been hacked, we will do what we can to assist you in rectifying the situation.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We want to provide a good service to our customers and that means customising our approach with each individual or business. We use the personal information we collect to:
• Respond to any communication from you;
• Inform you of our services and products
• Guide you to new products, services and information
• Maintain and update our customer records
• Verify your identity
• Undertake credit checks where necessary
• Bill you and collect payment
• Assess a job application and;
• Any other purpose authorised by the Privacy Act
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold, as long as we can confirm your identity. If you want to access or correct your personal information then please email us your request firstname.lastname@example.org.
While it’s not the dark web we use, mishaps do happen on the internet, if you provide us information over the internet it is at your own risk. Our website may contain links to third-party websites, when you use these links we cannot claim any control over what appears on a third-party website.
It’s mostly common sense, but we think it’s good to keep you informed and let you know that we understand and abide by the Privacy Act. Sleepy? Have a Turning Point Coffee.
Sign up to our coffee club
Sign up to get access to exclusive deals and product information.
A code will be sent to your email to claim above offer.
(Don't forget to check junk folder and add email@example.com to your address book)